Sunday, February 8, 2009

Introduction of Tcsoon



Well, I will start the blog by little introduction of myself...

Good day, my name is Soon Tuang Cheong from historical city of Melaka. You guys can call me tc or Soon. I'm Male, 21++ years old and born in year 1987. I'm currently a marketing student in Multimedia University campus Melaka. For your information, this is my first blog and i created it because of assignment. The company that i selected is NIKON DSLR as I'm using Nikon DSLR camera Modal D80. I love photo shooting especially outdoor macro shooting like lanscpae and insects. My english is poor and i never blog. If I've done any mistakes, please improve me by posting comments on my blog.



Thanks for viewing, feel free to comment.

5 comments:

  1. Hi TuangCheong,
    I believe that u can handle this blog nicely!
    Have a nice day~

    shenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow,ur pic r really ART...haha
    have a nice day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ...

    Nice blog wei ~

    Upload more pics ya ~

    Cheers,
    Cent

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there..thanks for the link ya..
    btw nice pics u got there..
    cheers.

    ReplyDelete